Kacie...did you do this? This is amazing! You are illustrator material! If I opened a copy of the Emperor's New Clothes and saw this, and think it was a beautifully illustrated book. Impressive.
Why not give Grandma a family portrait? One with just the kids? Getting married soon? Need a painting of YOUR temple? Hey i'm open! Writing children stories? Need an illustrator?
WW- (Wall Worthy)
The students have the whole 3rd floor of the Spori building to display their art work. Our teachers are in charge of it and if your's gets put up, it's very note worthy :)
(# Tabs)- I had a class where the second half of the semester, we criticed each other. Basically, we pin up our work and everyone get's ONE sticky tab to put on what they consider to be the best piece on the wall. If you get one, that's a compliment, if you get the majority, you're awesome!
3 comments:
KACiE YOU ARE AMAZiNG! enough said!d
Kacie...did you do this? This is amazing! You are illustrator material! If I opened a copy of the Emperor's New Clothes and saw this, and think it was a beautifully illustrated book. Impressive.
Wow... I had the same reaction as Erin... I too am in awe of your talent!!! Way to go!!! It's beautiful!!!
Post a Comment